Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Well, hello again to all my sexy friends who have overwhelmingly requested more of my sinful advice on what's new and interesting in our lingerie-world, here at Howcool.com. This is Dave - and I can't wait to introduce you to my latest little secrets to share with you...

So without any further a due, I bring you my recommendations for Valentine's Day!

Okay...  LET'S ROCK *VALENTINE'S DAY with the first on my list of "IN-STOCK" gorgeous goodies today...
* Love yourself madly in our 5-1/4 inch Heel PL-BELLA-16 by *PLEASER These heels prove that being adventurous doesn't make you trashy!!  They are lovingly created in RED or BLACK with Satin-black lace overlay, and an OPEN-TOE PLATFORM to show-off your cute little 'tootsies'!!  They're available in *Women's Sizes from (U.S.)-5 up to 11. 

*While you're at it...  ( Looking and feeling SEXY that is )  why not pair the heels with our *PERFORMER SEQUIN SWEETHEART NECKLINE TUBE DRESS !!







                                                                      WOW!!  

Be the center of attention when you walk into the room in this little number !! 
It's an Ultra comfortable Poly/Lycra blend Tube Dress with Sequins, and an oh-so-cute Keyhole Back.  Did I mention the Matching Bracelet it's styled with.??  You will send intense signals in this little scorcher !!  It's available in *Silver or *Magenta, One-Size, AND incredibly  now 50%-OFF from $40.40 down to -> $20.20 (while supplies last)  *ITEM-# BZ-CL08
 
*FINISH OFF this outfit ( or any outfit ) with our *SEAMLESS PYRAMID NET STRIPED PANTYHOSE.
 

Show-Off your passion and energy with these SOFT & SULTRY pantyhose for any sexy moment in your life !!   ON-SALE NOW AT $12.16   ITEM-# SOH-90238 

( P.S. ) VALENTINE'S DAY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN...!!






*  SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT in this ADJUSTABLE STRING THONG !!





Highest on my end of the "NOOKIE" Spectrum is the CUTEST PANTY I've ever seen !!   *ITEM-# *LA-2556 This little heart breaker arrives to you in your choice of *BUBBLEGUM PINK or RED, and is made of SUPER-SOFT LYCRA in ONE-SIZE.  ORDER NOW, because WHEN WE SELL-OUT IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER..!!  ( Getting un-dressed has never been this fun !! )
ONLY 600 CoolPoints. !! We also offer the LA-2556 in black and white for $5.67

*  These 'IN-STOCK' items AND MORE are CHEERFULLY OFFERED and ON-SALE NOW HERE AT HowCool.com !!

Please feel free to E-MAIL questions and comments anytime to me here.  I'm fond of sharing myself with all of my sexy friends !!

         *All the best -
         XOXOXOXO -

*DAVE   ^j^ 

For you...........

No comments:

Post a Comment